It’s Black Friday. I hate the entire concept of Black Friday. I typically do everything in my power to avoid anything to do with this dark day. But, then I got an e-mail from Barnes & Noble…
I couldn’t help myself. I tried, but between the discount online AND in the store I just couldn’t resist…
You guys, I am so weak. *cries into leftover pecan pie*
So, ummm, anyway…LOOK WHAT I GOT TODAY. 😉
There have been multiple posts popping up in my feed today honoring the books that bloggers are thankful for. I really like this idea, given that there are so many books I adore and am thankful to have read at some point in my life.
These are just a few of the books that have pulled me through hard times, taught me valuable lessons, and have helped shape who I am as a person. These are some of the books that not only hold a special place on my bookshelves, but hold a very special place in my heart.
What books are you thankful for?
This week’s Top Ten Tuesday theme is “Unique Book Titles.” Some of the ones on my list I’ve read and some I haven’t. Either way, I enjoy their titles.
- Go the Fuck to Sleep by Adam Mansbach
- All My Friends are Dead by Avery Monsen
- Pack of Dorks by Beth Vrabel
- The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making by Catherynne Valente
- A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
- I Could Pee on This And Other Poems by Cats by Francesco Marciuliano
- The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
- Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
- So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish by Douglas Adams
- My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
Talking as Fast as I Can by Lauren Graham
What are you planning on reading this week?