As you can see in the above picture, we take reading very seriously at our house. Even the cats feel the need to snuggle up with a book on occasion.
The Book Titles Tag
This one has been floating around the blogosphere the past couple of days and I’ve enjoyed seeing the creative answers that everyone has come up with so far. So, let’s give it a shot…
1. Title that’s the story of your life – Trigger Warning: Short Fictions and Disturbances
2. Title that describes your perfect weekend – The Forbidden Library
3. Title of an adventure you’d like to go on – A Wrinkle in Time
4. Title you want to name your child – The Name of the Wind
5. Title of your ideal job – Scriber
6. Title of a place you’d like to visit – Ocean at the End of the Lane
7. Title of your love life – The Taming of the Shrew (I’m the shrew)
8. Questions you ask yourself – Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?
9. Title of a kingdom you want to rule OR name – A Court of Thorns and Roses
10. Title you’d name your band. – Pack of Dorks
11. What is your current mood? – The Hunger Games
12. What is your favorite color? – Blue Bloods
13. How do you feel about 2017 so far? – Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet
14. Where do you want to travel? – A Paris Apartment
15. What are your summer plans? – A Song of Ice and Fire (It’s pretty hot and humid here and Charlotte, while Canada was pretty damned cold.)
16. What are your 2017 goals? – Much Ado About Nothing
It’s your turn! If you’ve read this far, consider yourself tagged. Hope you all have a lovely weekend!