I saw this tag over on One’s Peculiar and I don’t feel like being productive at the moment, soooo let’s talk about books. 🙂
- Totally should’ve gotten a sequel – The Graveyard Book! I would love to read about Bod’s life after he grows up and comes back to the graveyard at some point.
- Totally should’ve gotten a spin-off series – The Cemetery of Forgotten Books series by Carlos Ruiz Zafon. Considering that all the books take place in the same world with inter-related stories, but aren’t actually sequels, this one would be perfect for a spin-off series.
- An author who should write more books – Colleen Oakes. I’ve read her Queen of Hearts and Wendy Darling series now and I absolutely adored them both. I really look forward to whatever books she puts out in the future.
- A character who should’ve ended up with someone else – Elizabeth Bennet. She should have ended up with literally anyone other than Mr. Darcy because he was a douche.
- Totally should’ve had a movie franchise – The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. I’m not even a huge fan of this book, but the imagery is spectacular. I would watch it on screen for the costumes alone.
- Totally should’ve kept the original covers – Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton. The original (left) was better.
- Totally should’ve stopped at book one – The Twilight series. Or Fifty Shades of Grey. UGH.
I don’t know who actually enjoys doing these things, so consider yourself tagged if you want to participate.