I was tagged a few weeks back by the always hilarious, often inappropriate Drew, aka Tattooed Book Geek. Thank you, Drew! I don’t think my answers will be nearly as funny or over the top as yours, but I’m going to give it my best shot.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and ask them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post/or on your blog.
- What would your spirit animal be? I’m pretty sure I posted this picture once before, but I’m going to post it again. My spirit animal is this dog right here:I’m someone who panics and worries about practically everything. Even when I try my best to not panic, I end up panicking. Because, you know, sometimes you have to panic about not panicking. 😛
- What would your theme song be? “You Don’t Own Me.” The kinda creepy, weird version by The Blow Monkeys…because they’re called the Blow Monkeys.
- There’s a magic doorway that will take you anywhere, to any fantasy world, to any era or just to any different country, where do you choose to go? Umm, really Drew? I’m supposed to just pick one place/time/world/whatever? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME? I guess if I have to pick just one I’m going with the UK on Christmas Day. Something inevitably will be trying to invade the Earth on that very day and The Doctor will, of course, show up to save the day. Once I find The Doctor I can join him on his travels throughout all of time and space and I would never have to pick just one place to visit ever again. *mic drop*
- What is your favourite type of cake? Double chocolate! Or carrot cake! Can I have both? I really like cake.
- What fruit or vegetable would make the best weapon? A banana. Obviously. You can throw it like a boomerang, lodge it in someone’s eye, use the peel to make someone slip and fall in slapstick-style fashion, etc. The opportunities are endless.
- What upcoming book do you wish that you could read right now? Vengeful! Only a few more days until it comes out! *squeeeeeeeee* Sorry, I’m done fangirling now. Seriously though, I’m excited to read Vengeful because the first book was pretty badass.
- If you could rewrite the ending of any book which book would you choose? Mockingjay, because Katniss shoudn’t have ended up with Peeta. Gale was clearly the better choice. Peeta was whiny and annoying and the ending was too cheesy. Meh.
- What would your epitaph read? “I was told there would be cake.”
- Who would you love to punch in the face? A lot of people…I mean, nobody, because I’m super nice and love everybody. 🙂 As far as fictional characters go, I pick Draco Malfoy. He was such a whiny, spoiled little twat. Every time he pretended he was important because of his father, someone should have punched him.
- What is your top worst bit of blogging advice? – make it as funny as you can! 😉 Follow people back just because they think you’re cute and make sure you post lots of selfies with your cleavage showing.
- You are hosting a bookish influenced dinner party, which authors, characters and bloggers do you invite? My favorite authors, Neil Gaiman and V.E. Schwab, so I could pick their brains for writing advice. Jenny Lawson, because she’s hilarious and I love her. Luna Lovegood, because I would love to hear about her personal encounters with nargles. Arya Stark, because she could keep changing faces and be someone different every 10 minutes. The Doctor, because he would already be my traveling companion at this point and it would be rude not to invite him. And you, with the face.
- If you’re happy and you know it, do you clap your hands?
- Which fictional character probably has the best shoe collection?
- Do you believe in nargles?
- If you could have coffee (or tea, if you prefer) would any fictional character, who would you choose?
- Are you a fan of animal sidekicks in books?
- Where is my cake? I was told there would be cake.
- If you could turn any movie into a book, which one would you choose?
- What book has had the biggest impact on your life?
- Which fictional character would you choose to write a guest post for your blog?
- Which fictional world would be the worst to live in?
- What’s your biggest pet peeve?
Anyone else who wants to participate!