Greetings on this most Tuesday of all Tuesdays!
This week’s Top 5 Tuesday theme is a super difficult one: Top 5 Books I’d Save in a Fire. I had such a hard time coming up with answers for this one that I almost gave up. Seriously, how do you pick only 5 books?!
(For those who are unfamiliar with Top 5 Tuesday, it’s is a meme hosted by Shanah, at Bionic Book Worm each week discussing different ways of rating all bookish things! Check it out!)
- The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
- The Crown (Queen of Hearts, #1) by Colleen Oakes
- The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
- Furiously Happy by Jenny Lawson
This is hard. Even after deciding on these 5 I still feel like I’m “wrong” or cheating somehow because I didn’t pick some of my other favorites.
You know what, I really hope I’m not in this actual scenario because I’ll probably die trying to save all my books.
What books would you save if you could only pick 5?