I was tagged by The Web Weavers for an Awesome Blogger Award. Spinette and Arachnid’s blog is great and definitely one of the more unique ones that I follow. You’ll find short stories, book reviews, random musings, etc. Go check it out. Right now. It’s fine, I’ll wait….
Questions I Was Asked:
- What’s your favorite book? – Oh geez. We had to start out with the hardest question in the universe? Really? I don’t even know what answer to give here because I have so many favorite books. These are just a few that come to mind:
- Would you rather only wear fashion from the ’80s or medieval times? – Medieval. The 80s were a scary time for hair and fashion and I just don’t know if I want to relive the experience. Plus, medieval dresses were so ornate and fancy.
- What’s your favorite flavor? – My favorite flavor what? I can’t decide if this is supposed to be food related or something naughty, so I’m just going to pretend that it’s about food so as not to open up that discussion. My favorite flavor for most things is chocoalte and/or peanut butter. It doesn’t matter what it is. If it’s one of those things I need it in my life. Coffee is a close second, especially when it comes to ice cream and dessert. I’m getting hungry now…
- Do you think that the plural of moose should be meese? (Goose -> Geese|Moose -> Meese) – No. I think it should be moosies.
- Watching grass grow or watching paint dry? – Paint. There’s too many bugs and allergens outside.
- Do you like kaleidoscopes? – You know, I’ve never actually had a kaleidoscope before. I feel like I missed out on an important part of childhood. You know, the whole 10 minutes that I probably would’ve spent playing with the thing.
- How many constellations can you identify? – If I’m not wearing my glasses the answer is none. If I’m wearing my glasses the answer is still none.
- Is there light pollution where you live? – I live in a city, so I’m going to just assume the answer here is yes. (Is that right. Do I get a cookie?)
- What kind of bird do you really want to see? – A talking crow.
- This question’s a freebie. Do whatever you want. Go crazy. – Kiersten. In the backyard. With an ax.
- What’s your favorite food item?
- What was the last movie you saw in theaters and did you enjoy it?
- How do you like your coffee?
- Favorite way to find out about new books? (Book stores, blogs, Goodreads, etc.)
- Are there any book genres you used to enjoy, but no longer read?
- Favorite non-fiction book?
- Cats or dogs?
- Who’s the most annoying fictional character of all time?
- What do your favorite shoes look like?
- What should I eat for dinner?
You, with the face