I was nominated by Ellie @ Blogging for Dopamine for a Unique Blogger Award. Yay! (Don’t you just love the name of her blog?)
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you
- Answer the questions
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award
- Ask them 3 questions
The Questions I was Asked:
- I have so many books I’m looking forward to reading this year. What’s your most anticipated 2018 read? – The Cruel Prince was at the top of my TBR for 2018 because of all the hype. Now that I’ve finished it I guess Spinning Silver and Freyja’s Daughter are at the top.
- When I was younger, I was obsessed with Willow from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and now that I’m older, I have even more admiration for her character. Are there any childhood favourite characters that you appreciate even more now that you’re older? – There are probably several that apply, but the first one that stands out in my mind is Lorelai from Gilmore Girls. When I first started watching it back in high school I connected more with Rory and her love of books, but as I get older I appreciate Lorelai’s character more. This is probably due to the fact that I am closer in age to her character and have begun to relate to her life experiences. She’s one of my absolute favorite television characters ever, so I guess it’s a good thing.
- My blog has changed so much since I started it. What was the topic of the first ever blog post you wrote? –My first post was an introduction and an explanation for why I was creating this blog. I talked about some of the things I had been feeling since getting divorced and about the things I wished to accomplish. Looking back on it now, a little over a year later, I realize that I have achieved a lot since then.
Questions for My Nominees:
- If you were to choose a different topic/theme for your blog, what would it be?
- If you could befriend any author in real life, who would you choose? Why?
- What’s the weirdest blog post you’ve ever written?
Ally @ Ally Writes Things
Kerry @ Carolina Book Belle
Bruce @ Random Ramblins’
J.W. Martin @ Storeys of Stories
Sarah @ Sarah in Zombieland
thebeasley @ Just Another Blog From a Woman
Mandy @ Book Princess Reviews
Have fun and feel free to participate even if you aren’t tagged!