Happy Hump Day, folks! Charlotte is currently experiencing Snowmageddon. And by Snowmageddon I mean we got an inch of snow, so, naturally, the schools are shut down, the bread and milk have disappeared, and everyone is in a state of complete panic. Amateurs.
Recently I was tagged by Joseph for a Mystery Blogger Award. (Thank you, Joseph!) You guys should go check out his blog if you haven’t already. He’s got some great poetry and mental health posts. (Original creator of the award is Okoto Enigma)
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award.
- Tell the readers three things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with knee funny or weird question.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
The questions we were asked by Joseph are:
- Favorite Novelist and Why? – Neil Gaiman. I love his creativity and the worlds he creates. I’ve never read a single thing by Neil that I didn’t love.
- Favorite poet of all time and Why? – I’m not usually big on poetry, but I’ve always loved Shakespeare’s poetry (and Shakespeare in general). Long live the Bard!
- Do you find yourself loving or hating our digital world? – I love it, I spend entirely too much time on the internet. 😛 I am, however, not a huge fan of e-books. I no longer knock them and act like they are going to take away physical books, but I’m still not going to convert. I’ve tried it a few times and it just doesn’t feel like the same experience for me. Besides, how the hell am I supposed to build a massive at-home library, complete with secret rooms, if I only have e-books?
- Do you think the digital world is better or worse for the writing world? – I think that the digital world is definitely good for writers. It helps get your name and projects out there way more easily. It helps you connect with readers and other writers, as well.
- Cats or Dogs? – Pick one? Seriously?! But, look at these sweet little babies: Clearly the answer is both.
Three Random Things About Myself:
- I’m hungry right now and wish I had a doughnut.
- If I could transport myself into any television show it would be Doctor Who.
- When I was two years old my parents lost me in Disney World.
Links to A Few of My Favorite Posts:
I’m terrible at nominating people for these kinds of things, so if you made it this far and haven’t found yourself bored to death yet, I hereby declare you nominated. Go forth and tag unto others and I have tagged unto you!