I was tagged by Nikki from The Night is Dark and Full of Books to do the “Books I Will Probably Never Read” tag. Thanks for including me Nikki! (I love the name of your blog!) This one feels almost too easy for me to fill out, given that my list of books that I don’t want to read feels significantly shorter than my TBR list as of late.
- A Really Hyped Book You’re Not Interested in Reading – Red Riding by Pierce Brown, given that this sounds exactly like 10 other books I’ve already read.
- A Series You Won’t Be Starting/Finishing – The Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan. I’ve heard it gets pretty bad the further you get into the series. No thanks.
- A Classic You’re Just Not Interested In – Moby Dick by Herman Melville. Just reading the blurb on the back makes me want to fall aslee…zzzZzzzZzzzZzzz.
- A Genre You Never Read – Basically anything that shows up in the “Romance” section of the bookstore. I enjoy romance in other genres, but not the overly cheesy, erotica type.
- A Book on Your Shelves You’ll Probably Never Read – The Name of the Rose by Umberto Eco. I’ve had this one on my shelf for years because I was told that as a fan of historical fiction I just had to read it. I tried to start it once and just wasn’t feeling it, so it’s unlikely I’ll crack it open again.
Naty @ Naty’s Bookshelf
Grace @ Quirky and Peculiar
Katie @ Never Not Reading
Ellie @ Blogging for Dopamine
Bentley @ Book Bastion