Thank you to James from this-is-my-truth-now for tagging me to take part in the Friends for Days tag. 🙂 You guys should head on over to his site and check it out if you haven’t already. He has tons of great book reviews and some really insightful, personal posts that I always enjoy reading.
- Say who created the tag and provide a link to their blog.
- Do a blog post showing your Tag.
- Add the logo to the post.
- Always thank the person who nominated you, provide a link to their blog and, if you like, say something positive and supportive about their blog.
- Choose 5 bloggers that you don’t know very well or that are just starting their blog.
- Go over to their blogs and read a few posts, like and comment.
- Say 3 things you love about their blogs; (3 things for each blogger)
- Those 5 bloggers are automatically nominated to do the same.
- Nominate two bloggers who have been doing this for a longer time! Don’t forget to let them know you’re nominated them!
I don’t know any of these people well, but I am tagging them because I’ve enjoyed reading their posts and getting to know them in the few months that I’ve been doing the blog thing.
- Liliana from Liliana N Bookish Blog
- Things I like about her blog: International/translated literature, fun taste in books, and her blog header is so pretty!
- Drew from The Tattooed Book Geek
- Things I like about his blog: A lot of sci-fi/fantasy book reviews, poetry, and tattoos (enough said).
- Heather from The Sassy Book Geek
- Things I like about her blog: I love the name of her blog, the colors/layout, and the fact that she likes story re-tellings (like me).
- Sophie from Blame Chocolate
- Things I like about her blog: She likes chocolate and books. Do you really need much more than that?!
- Sionna from Books in Her Eyes
- Things I like about her blog: We share a similar taste in books, she does fun reading challenges, and she posts frequently.