Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This week’s Top Ten Tuesday is an easy one, given that at any point in time there are at least 50 books on my immediate TBR list. Since I’ve mentioned a few books recently that I will definitely be reading in the near future, I’ll skip those and share some others with you. None of these are your stereotypical “beach reads.” I don’t really get that whole thing, to be honest. Other than taking place in some kind of tropical setting, what makes a book a “beach” read?
In no particular order, these are the books I plan on cracking open this summer:
- Unnatural Creatures by Neil Gaiman
- Seas by Colleen Oakes
- The Gauntlet by Karuna Riazi
- The Fifth Season by N.K. Jemisin
- The Goblin Emperor by Katherine Addison
- A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston
- Talking as Fast as I Can by Lauren Graham
- Assassin’s Apprentice by Robin Hobb
- American Gods by Neil Gaiman (technically a re-read)
- Kingdom of Ash and Briars by Hannah West
What books are you most looking forward to reading this summer?