Happy Saturday, folks! Despite the fact that I got up at 5:30 this morning, I am feeling a tad stir crazy at the moment and don’t see myself getting sleep any time soon. I’ve been staring at this screen for the past half hour, attempting to come up with a book-themed subject to discuss, but, alas, my brain is failing me this evening. Sooo, in an attempt to keep myself entertained allow me to tell you some random facts about myself.
- I am obsessed with all things peanut butter.
- I’m a sucker for animals. I have a dog named Beaker and a cat named Nooch. They’re both crazy, but I adore them. ❤
- I have a culinary degree. Before working at my current job I had my own dessert company.
- I love tattoos. I have accumulated a few over the years, two of which are literary. On my forearm it says “No net ensnares me” (a quote from Jane Eyre). I also have a mask and a dagger with the words “Thus with a kiss” underneath it (my homage to Romeo and Juliet). The Shakespeare one is now part of my half-sleeve. You can sort of see both in this picture:
- I love to dance. I’ve been a recreational pole/burlesque dancer for 3 years.
- I can find a Gilmore Girls quote for practically any situation.
That’s all I have for tonight. I promise next time I’ll actually have something book-related to post. I hope you’re all having a lovely weekend.