I was tagged for a Unique Blogger Award!
*clears throat* First, I would like to thank all of the little people…I mean, yay.
Anyway, thank you Jeannie from A Happy Clam for thinking of me for this one. (If you guys haven’t been to her blog yet you should check it out. She has good taste in YA books!)
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them three questions.
1. If you could have any animal or mythical creature from a book as a pet, which would you pick? A house elf. I wouldn’t treat mine like a “slave,” as they are often treated by wizard families, but mine would be treated as part of my own family. House elves are super loyal and have some pretty cool magical abilities that would probably come in handy.
2. Who is one of your least favorite characters of all time? Dolores Umbridge. Personally, I found her to be more malicious and evil than Lord Voldemort himself.
3. Name a supporting character that you love more than the main protagonist. The 3 witches familiars in Elsewhere. Those 3 talking cats, especially Harvey (who often assumes the identity of his favorite literary/historical characters), made me laugh out loud so many times when reading the series.
- Who is your favorite pair of fictional friends?
- What new release are you most looking forward to reading?
- If you could live in any fantasy/magical world from a book, which would it be?
Okay, I tried coming up with 8-13 people, but it’s just not happening. So let’s just stick to 6, shall we?
Stacey from Pretty Books
Heather from The Sassy Geek
Megan from bookslayerreads
Heather from Literary Alchemy
Jodie from Read the Write Act
Hilary from Songs Wrote My Story